Looking to start a bathroom renovation in Oakville, Milton or Burlington? Thinking about getting a new bathtub? We can help!
Bathroom renovations are one of domilya GROUP’s specialties and we’d be happy to help you with yours. But before you give us a call, here are five tips for choosing the right bathtub, courtesy of Studio Il Bagno.
- Do your measurements. Figure out where the best spot for the bathtub is, then get all the dimensions of the area. That will help you choose a type of bathtub, or it might tell you that a shower is a better choice.
- Check out different bathtub materials. There are quite a few choices out there, so do a bit of research and decide which bathtub material is right for your bathroom, your budget and your style.
- Get the right fit. Who will be using the bathtub the most? Will it be a very tall person? Will it be kids? It’s important to have a tub that is a comfortable size for the people who will be using it.
- Go for quality first. As with many purchases for the home, it’s important to think about quality over price. Cheap things often don’t last, and can end up costing you more in the long run because of the number of repairs or replacements they end up requiring. The same goes for bathtubs. Look for a reputable brand, a quality material and a good contractor to do the bathtub installation.
- Think about an extra feature. If you really enjoy soaking in the tub, and since you’re already doing a bathroom renovation… why not add a little something special? Think about adding a massage system by getting an air bath system or traditional jet system. How awesome would it be to have a hot tub in the bathroom? Talk about creating a bathroom sanctuary!
So there you have it. Five tips for choosing the right bathtub for your bathroom remodelling project. If you have any questions or would like to get a free bathroom renovation quote, give us a call at 647-300-1242.