Want to freshen up your home but aren’t sure where to start? Here are seven fun project ideas.
- Turn your basement into a really useful space such as a home office, home gym, kids’ playroom, meditation room, library, bar or a home movie theatre.
- Modernize your kitchen – a modern kitchen is a thing of beauty, especially when it’s spacious, super-functional and complete with modern appliances.
- Update your lighting – this isn’t really a renovation, but it’s an easy way to make your home feel fresh. Modern, energy-efficient lighting is a great choice, and will probably be a great selling point if you ever decide to part with your home.
- Turn your bathroom into a home spa – your bathroom doesn’t have to be just a bathroom; you can renovate it into a customized sanctuary.
- Build a beautiful outdoor entertaining space – a deck, a covered patio area, an outdoor bar, whatever it is, the outdoor parts of your home should not be neglected!
- Create a library with built-in floor-to-ceiling bookshelves.
- Build a craft room – or a “whatever room” – just a great space to work on your hobbies or write that novel that’s brewing inside you.
Give us a call at 647-300-1242 if you’d like to talk about starting a renovation with domilya GROUP.