At domilya GROUP we specialize in basement renovations and custom home renovations in Ontario. We know how important it is for you to feel secure in the contractor you choose for your own renovation and how big a decision that is. So, here’s what you need to know when choosing a home renovation contractor:
- Do your research: Look up contractors in your area, see how they’ve been reviewed online, what credentials they have, any affiliations with industry professionals or industry rating organizations, any awards they may have earned, etc.
- Gather your options: There’s no need to rush. Take your time gathering at least a few potential contractors for your home reno project.
- Check that insurance: Confirm what insurance each contractor has so you know they are safe to work with.
- Meet face to face: Meet with all the contractors you’re considering before making a decision. This will help you figure out who you are most comfortable with.
- Go with your gut: Ultimately you need to pick the person that feels right to you – the person you can communicate well with, get along with and trust with your home.
If you’d like to talk to a representative from domilya GROUP, feel free to call us at 647-300-1242. We also offer free consultations for those interested in Halton-area home renovations.