[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]When the days become shorter and the fresh brisk air is ripe with the scent of pumpkin spice, you know that fall is here. This means it is time to furnish your living room with warm, cozy décor to set the tone for the season and create a welcoming space for entertaining.
This fall season, take advantage of the amazing mixture of materials and styles to help create a soothing sanctuary in your living room. The living room is often the social centre of a household and you want your guests to feel comfortable and nourished in your dream space. How you will use and furnish your living room should be a consideration in any home renovation or decorating project.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]The idea of one Great Room in a house is quickly becoming a popular trend in home design. Such a modern classic idea will see the resurgence in home décor of using older patterns and mixing them with more contemporary furniture and art pieces.
Your living room should reflect your life.
Cherished antiques can be combined with contemporary accent pieces to create a dream space for entertaining. Large fireplaces are often the epicenter of a living room and perfect for those colder nights. Using your current space or renovating your home to build a wonderful place for you and your guests during the fall season should be easy. domilya GROUP can help you design a living room that reflects your unique style and that takes into consideration the current design trends.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
How To Furnish Your Living Room
Here are some ideas for furnishing your living room for this fall season:
- Mix up the old and the new – try pairing that antique coffee table with contemporary side tables.
- Consider texture in welcoming colours when choosing furniture – don’t be afraid of fabric.
- Global influences are wonderful ways to create a special space – Persian runners could enrich a living room and add colour.
- Mix and match metallic – metallic colours help broaden a colour palette – consider table lamps or art piece using metals that compliment the space.
- Add a dramatic touch – the rebirth of the chandelier can add character and playfulness to a room often used for entertaining.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]With over ten year of industry experience, domilya GROUP can help you no matter what your home design ideas for fall or any other season. Contact us today to discuss ideas on how to design and furnish your living room or any other parts of your home.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]