You’re thinking about renovating your home, you know it’s time for a change, but where do you start?
At domilya GROUP we specialize in Oakville kitchen renovations, bathroom renovations in Burlington, and more in the Halton-Peel area. We have more than 10 years of experience in the industry, so we’re chock-full of ideas for home renovation projects!
- First of all, we suggest taking your time. There’s no rush. Unless your house is unsafe and there is a problem that needs to be addressed immediately such as mould or flood damage, you don’t need to rush your reno at all. Take the time to plan, figure out the designs, styles, colours and materials you like, and do the math on your budget.
- If you’re unsure where to start, the kitchen, bathroom and basement are good places. They are popular rooms to renovate and are some of the most used and most useful rooms in the home. They can also increase the value of your house when upgraded.
- For the kitchen, functionality and modernity are often key points people focus on. Making sure you’re using every inch of space is important.
- Bathroom renovation ideas include renovating for safety and for comfort. People often opt to turn their bathrooms into a spa-like sanctuary, while others focus on the safety of the room for elderly family members.
- As for the basement, this room is extremely versatile. There’s a lot you can do with a basement! Home office, home gym, kids’ playroom and full bedroom with en suite bathroom are some options that come to mind.
If you’d like to discuss more possibilities for your home renovation, call us at 647-300-1242. We offer free consultations and would be happy to help you!