The Spring season is a very busy time for renovations and upgrading bathrooms is a popular choice. Whether it’s the warmer weather that gets you motivated to change things up or that you are ready to put the planning you’ve done over winter into action, domilya Group can help you redefine your bathroom.
Once you’ve decided to undertake a bathroom renovation, there are a few things to keep in mind when planning in order to make sure the end result is exactly what you wanted. Working with a professional contractor who has experience with bathroom renovations can really help you nail down your vision and help you bring it into fruition while still keeping your budget in mind.
Here are some of the top five bathroom renovation ideas you should consider this Spring:
- Save water and energy with smart fixtures. There are many products on the market that can conserve water and save you money in the long run. Dual flush toilet are practical and highly efficient and other smart options include digital temperature shower fixtures that can provide an accurate display of the temperature.
- Go bold on the floor. There are so many unique flooring options out there! Upgrade outdated flooring with the latest trends which include non-traditional geometric shapes and patterns. Adding this new type of texture and style to a bathroom can really upgrade your bathroom’s atmosphere.
- Replace cabinets and vanities. Renovating a bathroom is not just about upgrading style but also about upgrading functionality. Whether you want to go with custom designed cabinets to maximize the space and storage potential or whether you simple want a taller unit with more shelves, choose a piece that will look good and help keep your space more organized. For added storage, take cabinets up vertically to make the most of the space you have. And, now is also the time to see if you have room for double sinks!
- Statement Walls. Wall design is no longer just about paint and wall paper. Bathrooms can really stand out thanks to fantastic design choices that add ceramic or glass tiles, bead board or wainscoting to parts of or certain bathroom walls. For a really high end finish, consider adding stone as a bathroom wall accent – you will feel like you’re at the spa!
- Ease of Use. Barrier free entry showers along with comfort-height toilets and side-mount faucets are gaining in popularity for practical reasons. As the population begins to age, people are making renovation choices that will allow them to stay in their homes longer. It doesn’t hurt either that, curb less showers are easier to clean and can make your bathroom space look bigger.
Has your renovation interest been piqued? domilya Group has helped hundreds of homeowners across Oakville, Burlington and Mississauga transform their bathrooms into a more functional and more beautiful space. We’d love to do the same for you. Give us a call at (647) 300-1242 to set up your free consultation.