Spring is all about rejuvenation, freshness, new life and bright colours. It’s a perfect time to plan for a home renovation.
Here are five tips to help you prepare for a spring renovation:
- Brainstorm – take the time to think about your possible project(s). How can your space be improved? What does it need? How well is your home serving your needs? Think about design styles, colours, materials, and don’t be afraid to dream big. Your home is your sanctuary. It can be exactly what you want it to be.
- Budget – as always, it’s important to think about how you’ll be financing a renovation. What is your available budget?
- Time frame – when would you like to have the reno completed? When would it fit your schedule to start?
- Contractor – it’s highly recommended to have a contractor for any renovation. Contractors can help you figure out all the details of a project, can ensure a professional, high-quality job, and can even connect you with discounts on materials and appliances.
- Take your time – we encourage you to take your time when preparing for a renovation. Don’t feel you need to rush into anything. Take time interviewing multiple contractors until you find the right fit. Take time to check how they are insured. Take time to plan out what you’d like. This will all lead to a smoother outcome.
At domilya GROUP we specialize in custom home renovations, with a particular focus on basements, bathrooms and kitchens. We bring a talented team of professionals to every project, and value clear, consistent communication with our clients every step of the way. If you’re thinking about starting a spring home renovation, feel free to give us a call at 647-300-1242 for a free consultation.